Time for a personal wish list
I don't believe in New Year resolutions. Don't make them so I don't break them. I do however make promises to myself throughout the year and usually (more often than not) keep them all. This year I'm doing a personal wish list of things I would like to see happen that would be nice.
- I wish that more people would be respectful on the road to pedestrians and cyclists and courteous to other drivers
- How about stopping at pedestrian crossings
- Not coming up so close to my bumper and flashing your lights
- Looking over your shoulder before you actually swap that lane
- I wish that Mashreqbank (or any of the other banks) would add an unsubscribe link to their mailers so I can opt for the kind of information I want from them rather than making me go to a branch office and speaking to an agent that goes "Huh?" and leaves everything as is? Why they can't add newsletter options under the online banking profile?
- I wish that people did not make rash promises but if they did - they'd keep it
- I wish that my family and close friends stay healthy and strong; and continue to strengthen and grow - anyway they can
- I wish that people were less judgemental and more accepting of others as they are without prejudice
- I wish there were fewer greedy people
- I wish I can find the time (and money) to travel more
I am sure I'll think of many, many more things to add to this wish list. Share with me what yours are. Lets see if we can collaborate to make a few of these happen anyway.