So here is my take on food. I love it. As anyone thats met me and knows me will testify. I have the size to prove it. Everything I do - everywhere I go involves food.
I hate (maybe thats a bit strong - dislike is probably better):
- Fast food
- MacDonalds fries (or similar)
- bitter gourd
- the idea of monkey brains
- the idea of fried insects
I love everything else. I like indulging in good food. I want to try new things - but if I had to list 5 foodie things I love in Dubai - these would include (randomly of course)
- WildPeeta's Magic Juice (its addictive)
- Noodle House's Wasabi prawns (OMG - they are just to die for)
- Noon-o-kebabs Kubideh 'sandwich'
- Falafel sandwich (most places but the one in Satwa is pretty good)
- Thai green curry from Thailand Restaurant in International city
Of course there are so many many more than these but these are random and affordable.